10. Put in the work and “move the chains.”
The Rock posted this video of his morning workout. The star said he was sporting fake plastic chains. they look pretty real to us!
9. “Always make time to pop the pecs.”
While the practice of pec popping has been around for a long time, it wasn’t until the vaudeville acts of the late 19th century that it became a form of entertainment. Who knew?
8. “We keep it low key and intensely push (and pull) thru barriers to get better.”
If anyone knows how to stay focused, it’s The Rock. There’s no way he could keep his insanely busy schedule without some seriously strict guidelines.
7. “Get after it.”
According the to The Rock, it’s all about what you want. More often than not that means getting dirty, getting sweaty, and getting things done!
6. “Chase your greatness.”
The Rock didn’t just follow his dreams. Instead he’s done everything in his power to turn his dreams into a reality. By training routinely in the gym he’s developed the ethics of success!
5. Always try to be the “baddest SOB in the gym.”
Always strive to be the best. You gotta have intensity to keep up with The Rock!
4. Holidays are no excuse for taking a break.
For the movie “Hercules,” The Rock had to workout 6 days a week, and get to the gym at 4 a.m since he was on set all day. However, even when The Rock is not filming he actually loves going to the gym between 3 and 5 a.m.
Have you ever heard the phrase Get your head in the game from a coach or trainer when you’re slacking? The Rock is living proof of what can be achieved when focus and concentration are applied diligently.
2. OK, this isn’t a video, but this image should be enough to get you moving.
1. If only all gyms had puppies …